NCERT Class 6 Science Getting to Know Plants Chapter 7 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Science Question Answer, Important Questions, MCQ for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 7 Getting to Know Plants MCQ Question Answer ( प्रश्न उत्तर ) Solution.
Getting to Know Plants Class 6 Science Chapter 7 MCQ Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter.
1. The small and tender plants are known as ……… .
2. Which of these is not a tree ?
3. Grass, small plants etc. grown in fields are These weak stem plants are known as ………….
4. The plants in which branches arise from the base of stem are known as ….. .
Ans. (B) Shrub.
5. Stem…… water in plant.
(D) All of these.
Ans. (C) Transports.
6. The broad flat part of leaf is known as …. .
Ans. (C) Lamina.
7. Veins of a leaf are of…… types.
Ans. (A) Two.
8. The transpiration in plants is the function of……. .
Ans. (C) Leaf.
9. ………..is synthesised by plants in presence of sunlight.
Ans. (B) Carbohydrate.
10. Roots absorb……. from the soil.
(A) Water and minerals
(C) Both (A) and (B)
Ans.(A) Water and minerals.
11. The roots are of ……… types.
(D) All of these
And. (B) Two.
12. The root which we eat is……. .
13. If a leaf of plant has parallel veins then it must have……… roots.
(D) All of these.
14. In ……….. root, there is hard long primary root which has small secondary roots.
Ans (B) Tap.
15. It is a group of flowers…….. .
(D) Dog flower.
16 …….. are coloured parts of the flower.
17. The shape and size of calyx is like ….. .
(B) Small green leaf
Ans. (B) Small green leaf.
18. Potato is an example of underground……
Ans. (A) Stem.
19. Carpel/Pistil is the …….. part of the flower.
Ans. (C) Innermost.