NCERT Class 6 History Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Chapter 5 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Vigyan Question Answer, Important Questions, for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 History Chapter 5 Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic MCQ Question Answer Solution.
Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Class 6 History Chapter 5 Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter of History.
1. Ashvamedha means …………. Sacrifice.
Ans. (A) Horse.
2. The priests divided people into four groups called……….. .
Ans. (B) Varna.
3. The land where Jana set its foot and settled down was……… .
Ans. (B) Janapada.
4. Important Janapadas later on become ………. .
Ans. (C) Mahajanapada.
5. …………. is a form of government which is elected by the people, is for the people and is of the people.
Ans. (B) Democracy.
6. Word ………… is used for a group that has many members.
Ans. (A) Gana.
7. Alexander invaded India around years ago.
Ans. (B) 2300.
8. Who was the companion of rajas in the battle field ?
(C) His charioteer
(D) His General.
Ans. (C) His charioteer.
9. Samveda, Yajurveda and the Atharvaveda were called later vedic because they were composed after the ……… .
Ans. (A) Rigveda.
10. Which was the first capital of Magadha?
Ans. (B) Rajagriha.
11. Which was the later capital of Magadha?
Ans. (C) Pataliputra.
12. Who wanted to become a world conquerer ?
Ans. (A) Alexander.