NCERT Class 6 History New Empires and Kingdoms Chapter 10 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Vigyan Question Answer, Important Questions, for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 History Chapter 10 New Empires and Kingdoms MCQ Question Answer Solution.
New Empires and Kingdoms Class 6 History Chapter 10 Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter of History.
1. Prashasti is a …..word meaning ‘in praise of.
Ans. (A) Sanskrit.
2. ……… is the account of descent from ancestors.
Ans. (B) Genealogy.
3. ………were military leaders who provided the king with troops whenever he needed them.
Ans. (C) Samanta.
4. Beginning of the Gupta Dynasty is dated back to around ………… years ago.
Ans. (D) 1700.
5. The rule of Harsha Vardhana was around….. years ago.
Ans. (A) 1400.
6. Who composed a prashasti in praise of Gautamiputra Shri Satakarni.
(D) Kumar mangat.
Ans. (B) Harishena.
7. Which of these wrote about Harshavardhana ?
(B) Xuan Zang
(C) Ravi Kirti
(D) All of these.
Ans. (D) All of these.
8. Who was Samudragupta’s court poet ?
(B) Kumar Devi
(C) Arya Bhattan
(D) None of these.
Ans. (A) Harishena.
9. Harshacharitta was written by ……………..
(C) Arya Bhatta
(D) Xuan Zang.
Ans. (A) Banabhatta.
10. Which was the capital of Chalukyas ?
Ans. (C) Aihole.
11. Who was the best Chalukya ruler ?
(A) Vijayaraja 1
(B) Vijayraja II
(D) Pulakeshin II.
Ans. (A) Pulakeshin II.
12. ….. was the court poet of Pulakeshin II ?
(B) Xuan Zang
Ans. (A) Ravikirti.