NCERT Class 6 History New Questions and Ideas Chapter 6 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Vigyan Question Answer, Important Questions, for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 History Chapter 6 New Questions and Ideas MCQ Question Answer Solution.
New Questions and Ideas Class 6 History Chapter 6 Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter of History.
1. Thirst or desire to get something is known as……. .
Ans. (A) Tanha.
2. ……… are the Hindu religious books which literally means “approaching and sitting near.”
(C) Manu Smriti
Ans. (B) Upanishad.
3. Followers of Vardhaman Mahavira are known as.
Ans. (A) Jaina.
4. Followers of …………. who beg food for themselves were known as Bhikkshu.
Ans. (A) Buddha.
5. ………. is a stage of life.
Ans. (C) Ashrama.
6………was the founder of Buddhism.
(B) Gautama Buddha
(C) Guru Nanak Dev
Ans. (B) Gautama Buddha.
7. Where did the Buddha die?
Ans. (D) Kusinara.
8. In ……….language the Buddha taught to the ordinary people ?
Ans. (C) Prakrit.
9. ……. language was used to compose the Vedas.
(A) Vedic Sanskrit
Ans. (C) Vedic Sanskrit.
10. Which of these was a famous woman upanishadic thinker ?
Ans. (B) Gargi.
11. Who was Panini?
Ans. (B) Grammarian.
12. Panini created about……..formulae by arranging the vowels and the consonants in a special order.
Ans. (B) 3000.