Class 6 Civics Understanding Diversity MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 6 Political Science Notes, Textual Question Answer, multiple Choice Question answer and Important Question Answer in Hindi also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 6 Civics NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 6 Civics Chapter 1 Understanding Diversity MCQ Question Answer.
Understanding Diversity Class 6 Civics Chapter 1 MCQ Question Answer
1. ……. is a country which is full of diversities.
Ans. (a) India.
2. Who coined the phrase, “Unity in Diversity” ?
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(d) Indira Gandhi.
Ans.(b) Jawaharlal Nehru.
3. Which of these is the festival of Hindus ?
(d) All of these.
Ans.(d) All of these.
4. Ladakh is also known as ……………..
(a) Little India
(b) Little Japan
(c) Little China
(d) Little Tibet.
Ans.(d) Little Tibet.
5. Which of these is the main festival of Kerala?
6. Who composed our National Anthem ?
(a) Bankim Chander
(b) Rabindranath Tagore
(c) Jawaharlal Nehru
(d) Mahatma Gandhi.
Ans.(b) Rabindra Nath Tagore.
7. Which of these books was written by Jawaharlal Nehru ?
(a) Discovery of Delhi
(b) Discovery of India
(c) Unity in Diversity
(d) India-A Unity in Diversity.
Ans.(b) Discovery of India,
8. Kerala is a state in the …… direction of India.
9. The…….system is one example of inequality in India.
10. Chapati, Rice and Dal is the favourite food of……. India.
11. On……. July 1947, National Flag was adopted by Constituent Assembly.
12. National Anthem was first sung in December ……….. at Calcutta session of Indian National Congress.
Ans. (d) 1911.