NCERT Class 6 Science Fibre to Fabric Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Science Question Answer, Important Questions, MCQ for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric MCQ Question Answer ( प्रश्न उत्तर ) Solution.
Fibre to Fabric Class 6 Science Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter.
1. Which of the following fibres are obtained from plants?
(C) both A and B
Ans. (C) both A and B
2. The process of making yarn from fibres is called
Ans. (B) spinning
3. Which of the following is synthetic fibre?
Ans. (D) nylon.
4. which of the following statements is false about fibres?
(A) Jute – natural fibres
(B) polyester – synthetic fibre
(C) nylon – synthetic fibre
(D) silk – synthetic fibre
Ans. (D) silk – synthetic fibre
5. From which part of jute, jute fibre is obtained?
Ans. (A) stem.
6. The process of arranging two sets of yarns together to make a fibre is called
Ans. (C) weaving.
7. Which of the following is the process of removing seed from cotton?
Ans. (D) ginning.