NCERT Class 6 Science Garbage In, Garbage Out Chapter 16 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Science Question Answer, Important Questions, MCQ for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out MCQ Question Answer ( प्रश्न उत्तर ) Solution.
Garbage In, Garbage Out Class 6 Science Chapter 16 MCQ Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter.
1. Converting plant and animal waste including that from kitchen, into manure, is called
(D) None of the above
Ans. (B) Composting
2. The method of making from kitchen garbage using red worms is called
(A) Deca Composting
(B) Seri Composting
(C) Vermi Composting
(D) All of the above
Ans. (C) Vermi composting
3. A Red Worm can eat food ……. its own weight.
Ans. (A) equal
4. Redworms do not survive in …….
(A) very hot surroundings
(B) very cold surroundings
(C) Both A and B
(D) Neither A nor B
Ans.(C) Both A and B
5. Swachh Bharat mission was started in which year?
Ans. (B) 2014.