NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter 6 Life Processes MCQ Question Answer Solution For School Students of Class 10th. We also Provides Notes and Important Questions for Class 10 Science. NCERT Class 10th Science book is applied in mostly boards like CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, Up Board, MP Board and also some other state boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter 6 in Biology Life Processes MCQ Question and Answer for CBSE, HBSE and Other Boards Solution.
Life Processes Class 10 Science MCQ
1. The kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for:
Ans. (c) excretion.
2. The xylem in plants are responsible for:
(a) transport of water
(b) transport of food
(c) transport of amino acids
(d) transport of oxygen.
Ans. (a) transport of water.
3. The autotrophic mode of nutrition requires :
(a) carbon dioxide and water
(d) All of the above.
Ans. (d) All of the above.
4. The breakdown of pyruvate to give carbon dioxide, water and energy takes place in :
Ans. (b) mitochondria.
5. Instrument used to measure blood pressure is –
6. The organisms which make organic compounds from inorganic substances using energy of sun and in the presence of chlorophyll are called:
Ans. (B) Producers
7. Full form of ATP is
(A) Adenosine Triphosphate
(B) Adenosine Tetraphosphate
(C) Adenosine triphosphorous
(D) Adenosine trysulphate
Ans. (A) Adenosine Triphosphate.
8. Human beings have how many chambered heart?
Ans. (D) 4
9. Artificial kidney is also known as
Ans. (A) hemodialysis.
10. What is the structural and functional unit of kidney?
Ans. (C) nephron.
11. Aquatic animals use oxygen present in
(D) none of these.
Ans. (A) water.