Class 8 Science Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer of Synthetic Fibres and Plastics NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 8 Science Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 8 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 8 Science Chapter 3 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics MCQ Question Answer.
Synthetic Fibres and Plastics Class 8 MCQ Question Answer
1. Which fibre is called artificial silk?
Ans. (b) Rayon
2. which of the following is Natural Fibre?
Ans. (a) cotton
3. which of the following is man made fibre?
Ans. (c) Polyester
4. Which of the following is not a Biodegradable material?
(a) wollen clothes
Ans. (c) aluminium
5. Plastic is a
(a) Natural fibre
(b) Synthetic Polymer
(c) Synthetic fibre
(d) All of these
Ans. (b) Synthetic Polymer
6. Parachute is made up of which fibre?
Ans. (b) Nylon
7. Which of the following is not a property of Plastic?
(a) Non reactive
(b) Light Weight
Ans. (c) Weak