NCERT Class 6 Science Water Chapter 14 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 6 Science Question Answer, Important Questions, MCQ for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 6 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 14 Water MCQ Question Answer ( प्रश्न उत्तर ) Solution.
Water Class 6 Science Chapter 14 MCQ Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter.
1. Water cycle is a …… process.
Ans. (B) Slow.
2. About ………………. litres of water is transpired by wheat plants to provide 1 kg of wheat.
Ans. (D) 500.
3. Excess rains are cause of….. .
Ans. (B) Floods.
4. About……. part of earth is covered with water.
Ans. (B) 2/3rd.
5. The vast quantity of water is available in –
Ans. (C) Seas.
6. The process of conversion of water into vapours is….
Ans. (A) Evaporation.
7. The process of converting water vapours into water is called-
Ans. (C) Condensation.
8. We use water in……. .
(C) domestic needs
Ans. (D) all.
9. Saline water is found in-
Ans. (A) seas.
10. Hot air causes-
Ans. (B) Evaporation.