NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter 2 Acid, Bases and Salt MCQ Question Answer Solution For School Students of Class 10th. We also Provides Notes and Important Questions for Class 10 Science. NCERT Class 10th Science book is applied in mostly boards like CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, Up Board, MP Board and also some other state boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter 2 Acid, Bases and Salt MCQ Question and Answer for CBSE, HBSE and Other Boards Solution.
Acid, Bases and Salt Class 10 Science MCQ
1. Which Acid is present in Tomato ?
(A) Acetic acid
(B) Oxalic acid
(C) Citric acid
(D) Lactic acid
Ans. (B) Oxalic acid
2. You have three solutions A, B and C, whose pH value is 3, 7 and 9 respectively. Out of above solutions, which solution is acidic ?
(D) none of the above.
Ans. (A) A
3. You have three solutions A, B and C whose pH value is 2, 7 and 11 respectively. Out of above solutions, which solution is neutral ?
(D) none of the above
Ans. (B) B
4. Which one of the following medicine is used for treating Indigestion ?
Ans. (C) Antacid
5.What is common name of NaHCO3 ?
(B) Bleaching Powder
(C) Baking Soda
(D) Washing Soda
Ans. (C) Baking Soda
6. Which sodium compound is used for removal of permanent hardness of water ?
Ans. (D) Na2CO3.
7. Name the substance which on treatment with chlorine yields bleaching powder :
(B) Slaked lime
(C) Quick lime
(D) Lime stone
Ans. (B) Slaked lime
8. A solution showed pH 9. This solution is :
(a) Strongly acidic
(b) Strongly alkaline
(c) Weakly acidic
(d) Weakly alkaline
Ans. (d) Weakly alkaline
9. Citric acid is found in :
(d) Sour milk
Ans. (c) Lemon
10. Tartaric acid is found in :
(b) Nettle’s sting
Ans. (d) Tamarind
11. A solution turns red litmus blue, its pH is likely to be
Ans. (D) 10
12. Acids are those substances which turns blue litmus into
Ans. (B) red
13. A solution reacts with crushed egg shells to give a gas that turns lime water milky. The solution contains
Ans. (B) HCl
14. Na2CO3.10H2O is a chemical formula of
(A) washing soda
(B) bleaching powder
(C) baking soda
Ans. (A) washing soda
15. Chemical formula of gypsum is
Ans. (B) CaSO4.2H2O
16. Chemical formula of Plaster of Paris is
Ans. (C) CaSO4.½H2O