Class 12 History Chapter 1 objective type / mcq question answer of Bricks, Breads and Bones – The Harrapan Civilisation NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 12 History MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 12 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 12 History Chapter 1 Bricks, Breads and Bones – The Harrapan Civilisation MCQ Question Answer.
Bricks, Breads and Bones – The Harrapan Civilisation Class 12 MCQ Question Answer
1. Which Animal was not known to Harappans ?
Ans. (c) Horse
2. On which River Bank Mohanjodaro is located?
Ans. (a) Sindh
3. Which metal was not known to Harappan people ?
(d) none of these
Ans. (a) iron
4. Where is the ‘Great bath’ situated ?
(b) mohenjo Daro
Ans. (b) mohenjo Daro
5. Which place of Haryana belong to Harappan Culture?
(a) Rakhi gadi
(d) all of these
Ans. (d) all of these
6. The Harappan people used to worship which animal ?
(d) humpback bull
Ans. (d) humpback bull
7. From where the Indus Valley People used to get ‘gold’ ?
Ans. (a) Karnataka
8. What is the meaning of ‘Mohanjodaro’ ?
(a) mound of the dead
(b) ancient city
(c) ancient civilization
(d) mound of ghost
Ans. (a) mound of the dead
9. Who discovered the site of Mohanjodaro
(a) Daya Ram Sahni
(b) Rakhal Das Banerjee
(c) Ravinder beast
(d) James prinsep
Ans. (b) Rakhal Das Banerjee.
10. On which river Harappa is located ?
Ans. (c) Ravi
11. Which of the following metal was not known by Harappan culture people?
(d) All of the above.
Ans. (a) Iron
12. Which one of the following buildings is not associated with Harappan Culture ?
(a) A great Bath
(b) Big Godown
Ans. (d) Pyramid.
13. Which place of Harappan Civilization is located in Haryana ?
(d) All of the above
Ans. (d) All of the above
14. From where did the Harappan people get copper?
(b) South India
(c) Central India
(d) Khetri (Rajasthan)
Ans. (d) Khetri (Rajasthan)
15. Harappan Civilization is also known as:
(a) Aryan civilization
(b) Egyptian civilization
(c) Later Vedic civilization
(d) Indus Valley civilization
Ans. (d) Indus Valley civilization
16. From which place the copper statue of a dancing girl has been found?
Ans. (b) Mohanjodaro