NCERT Class 12 Math Application of Integrals Chapter 8 MCQ Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 12 Math Question Answer, Important Questions, MCQ for Various State Boards Students like CBSE, Haryana, uttar pradesh, mp and other state students.
Also Read : – Class 12 Math NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 12 Math Chapter 8 Application of Integrals MCQ Question Answer Solution.
Application of Integrals Class 12 Math Chapter 8 MCQ Question Answer
Multiple Choice Questions and Answer for Easy to Understand the Chapter.
1. Area lying in the first quadrant and bounded by the circle x2 + y2 = 4 and the lines x = 0 and x = 2 is
Ans. (A) π
2. Area of the region bounded by the curve y2 = 4x, y-axis and the line y = 3 is
Ans. (C) 9/4
3. Area bounded by the curve y = x3 , the x-axis and the ordinates x = -2 and x = 1 is
Ans. (D) 17/4
4. Area lying between the curves y2 = 4x and y = 2x is
Ans. (B) 1/3
5. Smaller area enclosed by the circle x2 + y2 = 4 and line x + y = 2 is
(A) 2(π – 2)
(B) π – 2
(C) 2π – 1
(D) 2(π + 2)
Ans. (B) π – 2