NCERT Class 9th Math chapter 2 MCQ Question Answer and can take online test here.. CCL Chapter helps you in it.. NCERT Solution for Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 MCQ of Polynomials NCERT Solution for CBSE, HBSE, RBSE and Up Board and all other chapters of class 9 math.
Also Read:- Class 9 Math NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 9 Math chapter 2 Polynomials MCQ Question Answer with Online test of Objective type Solution.
Class 9 Math Chapter 2 MCQ Question Answer
1. The degree of a non zero constant polynomial is always
(D) different in each
Ans. (A) zero
2. Degree of given polynomial x5 + x3 + 5 is
Ans. (C) 5
3. Which of the following is not a polynomial?
(A) 10x5 + x3
(B) 5x5 + x4
(C) 2x5 + 10x2
(D) x5 + x3/2
Ans. (D) x5 + x3/2
4. Zero of the polynomial p(X) = 2x + 2 is
Ans. (B) -1
5. What will be the remainder on dividing p(x) = x3 + 1 by x + 1
Ans. (A) 0
6. What will be the value of k, if x – 1 is a factor of 4x3 + 3x2 – 4x + k
Ans. (B) -3
7. If x + y + z = o, Then which of the following is true?
(A) x3 + y3 + z3 = 0
(B) x3 + y3 + z3 = 1
(C) x3 + y3 + z3 = 3xyz
(D) x3 + y3 + z3 = -3xyz
Ans. (C) x3 + y3 + z3 = 3xyz
8. A polynomial of degree two is called
(A) linear polynomial
(B) quadratic polynomial
(C) cubic polynomial
(D) none of these.
Ans. (B) quadratic polynomial