Class 9 Geography Drainage MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 9 Geography MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 9 Geography NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 9 Geography Chapter 3 Drainage MCQ Question Answer.
Drainage Class 9 Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer
Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer
1. which one of the following describes the drainage patterns resembling the branches of a tree?
Ans. (b) Dendritic
2. In which of the following states is the Wular lake located?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Jammu and Kashmir.
Ans. (d) Jammu and Kashmir.
3. The river Narmada has its source at
(d) Slopes of the Western ghats
Ans. (c) Amarkantak
4. Which one of the following lakes is a salt water lake?
(d) Gobind Sagar
Ans. (a) Sambhar
5. Which one of the following is the longest river of the Peninsular India?
Ans. (c) Godavari
6. Which one amongst the following rivers flows through a rift valley?
Ans. (d) Tapi
7. Which river has the largest basin in India?
Ans. (c) Ganga.
8. When Indus water treaty signed ?
Ans. (c) 1960.
9. Which of the following is a world largest delta?
(a) Ganga Brahmaputra delta
(b) Godavari delta
(c) Mahanadi delta
(d) Amazon delta
Ans. (a) Ganga Brahmaputra delta.
Want to Support our Work