Class 12 Geography Chapter 1 objective type / mcq question answer of Human Geography ( Nature and Scope ) NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 12 Geography MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 12 Geography NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 12 Geography Fundamentals of Human Geography Chapter 1 Human Geography ( Nature and Scope ) MCQ Question Answer.
Human Geography ( Nature and Scope ) Class 12 MCQ Question Answer
1. Which one of the the following is the most important factor in the interaction between people and environment?
(A) Human intelligence
(C) Peoples perception
(D) Human brotherhood
Ans. (A) Human intelligence
2. Which element is called ‘Mother-Nature ?
(A) Physical Environment
(B) Political Environment
(C) Cultural Environment
(D) Industrial Environment.
Ans. (A) Physical Environment.
3. Which one of the following is not an approach in human geography?
(A) Areal differentiation
(B) Spatial organisation
(C) Quantitative revolution
(D) Exploration and description
Ans. (D) Exploration and description.
4. Which one of the following statements does not describe geography?
(A) an integrative discipline
(B) study of the inter-relationship between humans and environment
(C) subjected to dualism
(D) not relevant in the present time due to the development of technology.
Ans. (D) not relevant in the present time due to the development of technology.
5. Which one of the following is not source of geographical information?
(A) traveller’s accounts
(B) old maps
(C) samples of rock materials from the moon
(D) ancient epics
Ans. (D) ancient epics.