NCERT Class 11 Geography Chapter 1 India Location Notes Solution For School Students of Class 11th. We also Provides Notes and Important Questions for Class 11 Geography. NCERT Class 11th Geography book is applied in mostly boards like CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, Up Board, MP Board and also some other state boards.
Also Read:- Class 11 Geography India Physical Environment NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 11 Geography india physical environment Chapter 1 India Location Notes for CBSE, HBSE and Other Boards Solution.
India Location Class 11 Geography Notes
- Indian Standard Meridian 82°30′ E
- India Boundary is 15200 km long.
- Indian subcontinental countries are as:
- India Sri Lanka is separated from India by Gulf of Mannar and Palk Strait.
- Sri Lanka and Maldives are the two island countries located in Indian Ocean.
- India has a coastline of 6,100 km in the mainland and 7,517 km in the entire geographical coast of the mainland plus the island groups Andaman and Nicobar located in the Bay of Bengal and the Lakshadweep in the Arabian Sea.
By Sir – Joginder Goswami