Class 12 Geography Chapter 2 objective type / mcq question answer of World Population NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 12 Geography MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 12 Geography NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 12 Geography Fundamentals of Human Geography Chapter 2 World Population MCQ Question Answer.
World Population Class 12 MCQ Question Answer
1. What are world population at the beginning of 21st Century ?
(A) 4 billion
(B) 5 billion
(C) 6 billion
(D) 8 billion
Ans. 6 billion
2. Which one of the following continents has the highest growth of population?
(B) South America
(D) North America.
Ans. (A) Africa
3. Which one of the following is not an area of sparse population?
(A) The Atacama
(B) South-east Asian
(C) Equatorial region
(D) Polar regions
Ans. (B) South-east Asian
4. Which one of the following is not a push factor ?
(A) Water shortage
(B) Medical/educational facilities
Ans. (B) Medical/educational facilities.
5. What is the percentage of urban population in the world according to 2001 census?
Ans. (A) 27.82%