NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo – A Thing of beauty Chapter 4 MCQ / Objective Type Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 1 to 12 all Subjects NCERT Solution with Notes, Summary, Question Answer, Important Question for HBSE and other Study Materials for CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, UP Board and some other State Boards.
Also Read : – Class 12 English NCERT Solution
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Flamingo NCERT Solution in Videos
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Vistas NCERT Solution in Videos
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Important Question Answer for HBSE in Videos
NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo Poem / Chapter 4 A Thing of beauty MCQ / Objective Question Answer Solution.
A Thing of beauty Class 12 English MCQ Question Answer
1. Who is the poet of the poem “A Thing Of Beauty”?
(A) Stephen Spender
(B) Pablo Neruda
(C) John Keats
(D) Robert Frost
Ans. (C) John Keats
2. A Thing of beauty of what forever?
Ans. (B) joy
3. What binds us to the earth?
(A) A flowery band
Ans. (A) A flowery band
4. What are the endless fountain of immortal drink?
(B) lovely tales
Ans. (B) lovely tales
5. Where do Daffodils live?
(C) green world
Ans. (C) green world