Class 12 History Chapter 10 objective type / mcq question answer of Colonialism and the Countryside NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 12 History MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 12 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 12 History Chapter 10 Colonialism and the Countryside MCQ Question Answer.
Colonialism and the Countryside Class 12 MCQ Question Answer
1. When the Permanent Settlement of Bengal was introduced ?
(A) 1791 AD
(B) 1792 AD
(C) 1793 AD
(D) 1795 AD
Ans. (C) 1793 AD
2. With whom the Bengal’s Permanent Settlement was signed ?
(a) With Zamindars.
(b) With Farmers
(c) With Villages
(d) None of these
Ans. (a) With Zamindars.
3. When the treaty of Allahabad took place?
Ans. (B) 1765
4. When was the first revenue settlement implemented in the Mumbai Deccan?
Ans. (D) 1818
5. Where was the colonial rule first established?
Ans. (C) Bengal
6. Who were known as ‘Rayat’ ?
Ans. (C) Peasant
7. Which implement was used by the Paharias in cultivation ?
Ans. (b) Kudal
8. When did the Santhals revolt against British ?
(A) In 1845 AD
(B) In 1855 AD
(C) In 1865 AD
(D) In 1875 AD
Ans. (B) In 1855 AD
9. What tools did the Santhals use for farming?
Ans. (A) Plough
10. What is the revenue system implemented in the Mumbai Deccan called?
(A) permanent settlement
(D) None of these.
Ans. (B) Ryotwari.
11. When did the civil war start in America?
Ans. (B) 1861
12. When was the Deccan Riots Report presented in the British Parliament?
Ans. (D) 1878
13. What was Damin e Koh?
(A) a king
(C) the territory where the Santhals were settled
Ans. (C) The area where the Santhals were Ans. shed.
14. When did the English East India Company acquire the civil rights of Bengal?
Ans. (C) 1765
15. Which Governor General implemented the Isthmari Settlement in Bengal?
Ans. (A) Cornwallis.
Want to Support our Work