Class 8 Science Chapter 11 MCQ Question Answer of Force and Pressure NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 8 Science Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 8 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 8 Science Chapter 11 Force and Pressure MCQ Question Answer.
Force and Pressure Class 8 MCQ Question Answer
1. Force applied on an object in same direction will be
(c) no change
(d) stop moving
Ans. (a) increases
2. Which of the following is not a contact force?
(a) Muscular force
(b) Friction force
(c) Magnetic force
(d) all the above
Ans. (c) Magnetic force
3. What is SI Unit of Pressure?
(d) Newton per kilogram
Ans. (b) Pascal
4. Which of the following object requires more force to move?
(b) Wodden Box
(d) all Requires same force
Ans. (b) Wodden Box
5. Which of the following is the strongest force?
(a) Magnetic force
(b) Gravitational force
(c) Frictional force
(d) Muscular force
Ans. (b) Gravitational force