Class 10 Political Science Gender, Religion and Caste MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution. NCERT Class 10 Political Science MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer in Hindi also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 Political Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 3 Gender, Religion and Caste MCQ Question Answer.
Gender, Religion and Caste Class 10 Political Science MCQ Question Answer
1. In India seats are reserved for women in
(A) Lok Sabha
(B) State Legislative assemblies
(D) Panchayati Raj bodies
Ans. (D) Panchayati Raj bodies
2. Which among the following statements about India’s Constitution is wrong? It
(A) Prohibits discrimination on grounds of religion.
(B) gives official status to on religion.
(C) provides to all individuals freedom to profess any religion.
(D) ensures equality of citizens within religious communities.
Ans. (B) gives official status to on religion.
3. When we speak of gender divisions, we usually refer to :
(A) Biological difference between men and women
(B) Unequal roles assigned by the society to men and women
(C) Unequal child sex ratio
(D) Absence of voting rights for women in democracies
Ans. (B) Unequal roles assigned by the society to men and women
4. ‘Religion can never be separated from politics’ said by
(A) Kansi Ram
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) BR Ambedkar
(D) Bhagat Singh
Ans. (B) Mahatma Gandhi
5. What was the percentage of Scheduled Castes in 2001 in our country?
Ans . (C) 16.2
6. What was the percentage of Scheduled Tribes in 2001 in our country?
7. Sex Ratio is the ration of number of girls per how many boys?
Ans. (B) 1000.
8. In 2001 the Hindu population in India was :
Ans. (A) 80.5%
9. A man or a woman who believes in equal rights and opportunities for women and man is called :
Ans. (C) Feminist