Class 10 Economics Chapter 4 MCQ Question Answer of Globalisation and the Indian Economy NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 10 Economics Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 Economics NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Economics Chapter 4 Globalisation and the Indian Economy MCQ Question Answer.
Globalisation and the Indian Economy Class 10 MCQ Question Answer
1. Full form of MNCs is
(A) Multinational Cooperative
(B) Multinational Corporations
(C) Multinational Companies
(D) None of the above.
Ans. (B) Multinational Corporations
2. Investment made by MNCs is known as
(A) direct investment
(B) foreign investment
(C) National investment
(D) local investment
Ans. (B) foreign investment
3. When was Ford motor established in India?
Ans. (C) 1995
4. When liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation started in India?
Ans. (D) 1991.
5. Full form of WTO is
(A) World Transport Organisation
(B) World Tree organisation
(C) World Trade organisation
(D) World Technology Organisation
Ans. (C) World Trade organisation
6. The aim of WTO is to liberalise which of the following?
(A) National trade
(B) National investment
(C) income tax
(D) International trade
Ans. (D) International trade
7. The most common root for investments by MNCs in countries around the world is to:
(A) Set up new factories
(B) Form partnership with local companies
(C) Buy existing local companies
(D) Imposing tax on local companies
Ans. (C) Buy existing local companies
8. Which one of the following is an example of trade barrier?
(A) Tax on exports
(B) Tax on imports
(C) free trade
(D) Restriction on exports
Ans. (D) Restriction on exports
9. Globalisation has led to improvement in living conditions of
(A) all the peoples
(B) people in the developed countries
(C) workers in the developing countries
(D) None of the above
Ans. (D) None of the above
10. The past two decades of globalisation has seen rapid movement in
(A) goods, services and people between
(B) goods, services and investment between countries
(C) goods, investments and people between countries
(D) services, investments and people between countries
Ans. (B) goods, services and investment between countries.