NCERT Class 9 Science Chapter 10 Gravitation MCQ Question Answer Solution For School Students of Class 9th. We also Provides Notes and Important Questions for Class 9 Science. NCERT Class 9th Science book is applied in mostly boards like CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, Up Board, MP Board and also some other state boards.
Also Read:- Class 9 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Class 9 Science Chapter 10 Gravitation MCQ Question and Answer for CBSE, HBSE and Other Boards Solution.
Gravitation Class 9 Science MCQ
1. The force between two objects is inversely proportional to
(A) square of distance between them
(B) distance between them
(C) charge between them
(D) none of the above.
Ans. (A) square of distance between them
2. The SI unit of Gravitation constant G is
(A) N m Kg-2
(B) N2 m2 Kg-2
(C) N m2 Kg-2
(D) N m Kg2
Ans. (C) N m2 Kg-2
3. Which of the following things are explained by Universal law of Gravitation?
(A) tides due to the moon and the sun
(B) the force that binds us to the earth
(C) the motion of planets around Sun and motion of moon around earth
(D) all of the above.
Ans. (D) all of the above.
4. The accepted value of G is
(A) 6.7×10-11 N m2 Kg-2
(B) 4×10-11 N m2 Kg-2
(C) 6.7×10-21 N m2 Kg-2
(D) 9×10-11 N m2 Kg-2
Ans. (A) 6.7×10-11 N m2 Kg-2
5. The value of acceleration due to gravity of the earth g is
(A) 5.8 m s-2
(B) 9.8 m s-2
(C) 15.8 m s-2
(D) 100.5 m s-2
Ans. (B) 9.8 m s-2
6. Ratio of any objects weight in moon to earth is
(A) 1 : 6
(B) 6 : 1
(C) 1 : 4
(D) 4 : 1
Ans. (A) 1 : 6
7. Mass of an object is 10Kg. What is its weight on the earth?
Ans. (B) 98N. Formula used W = m×g
8. An object weighs 12N when measured on the surface of the earth. What would be its weight on the surface of moon?
(A) 1 N
(B) 2 N
(C) 3 N
(D) 4 N
Ans. (B) 2 N
9. SI unit of pressure is
Ans. (A) pascal
10. Which of the following is true when an object sinks in water ?
(A) Density of object is equal to water.
(B) Density of object is less than that of water.
(C) Density of object is more than that of water.
(D) none of the above.
Ans. (C) Density of object is more than that of water.
11. “When a body is immersed fully or partially in a fluid, it experiences an upward force that is equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by it” This is
(A) Newton’s law of motion
(B) Archimedes’ principle
(C) Einstein law of heat
(D) law of inertia
Ans. (B) Archimedes’ principle
12. Unit of relative density is
(A) Kg m-3
(B) Kg m-2
(C) N m2
Ans. (D) unitless.