Class 9 History History and Sports – The Story of Cricket MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution. NCERT Class 9 History MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer in Hindi also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 9 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 9 History Chapter 7 History and Sports – The Story of Cricket MCQ Question Answer.
History and Sports – The Story of Cricket Class 9 MCQ Question Answer
1. The name of ICC was changed from the Imperial Cricket Conference to
(A) Imperial Cricket Council
(B) International Cricket Council
(C) International Cricket Conference
(D) Indian Cricket Conference
Ans. (C) International Cricket Conference
2. Which community were the first Indian community to set up a cricket club in India?
(A) The Parsis
(B) The British
(C) The Portuguese
(D) The Chinese
Ans. (A) The Parsis
3. What is the length of the Cricket Pitch?
(A) 20 yards
(B) 22 yards
(C) 28 yards
(D) 30 yards
Ans. (B) 22 yards
4. Where the world’s first cricket club was formed?
Ans. (C) Hambledon
5. Full form of MCC is
(A) Marylebone Cricket Club
(B) Marylebone Cricket Council
(C) Marylebone Cricket Conference
(D) Marylebone Cricket Conductor
Ans. (A) Marylebone Cricket Club
6. In which year MCC was founded?
Ans. (C) 1787
7. Who was the first Test Match Captain of India?
(B) Palwankar Vithal
(C) Palwankar Baloo
(D) CK Naidu
Ans. (D) CK Naidu
8. The Calcutta Cricket Club was established in
Ans. (B) 1792
9. India entered the world of Test cricket in which year?
Ans. (C) 1932
10. The first Test match was played between England and
(D) West Indies
Ans. (A) Australia
11. In which year Test Cricket origins?
Ans. (C) 1877
12. In which year the first Cricket World Cup was staged?
Ans. (C) 1975
13. The first written Laws of Cricket were drawn up in
Ans. (C) 1744
14. Who proved the cricket as marketing potential?
(A) CK Naidu
(B) Mr. Packer
Ans. (B) Mr. Packer