NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo – Keeping Quiet Chapter 3 MCQ / Objective Type Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 1 to 12 all Subjects NCERT Solution with Notes, Summary, Question Answer, Important Question for HBSE and other Study Materials for CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, UP Board and some other State Boards.
Also Read : – Class 12 English NCERT Solution
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Flamingo NCERT Solution in Videos
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Vistas NCERT Solution in Videos
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Important Question Answer for HBSE in Videos
NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo Poem / Chapter 3 Keeping Quiet MCQ / Objective Question Answer Solution.
Keeping Quiet Class 12 English MCQ Question Answer
1. Who is the poet of the poem ” Keeping Quiet”?
(A) Stephen Spender
(B) Kamala Das
(C) Pablo Neruda
(D) John Keats
Ans. (C) Pablo Neruda
2. We will count to
Ans. (B) Twelve
3. In this poem poet brings the importance of what?
(B) quiet introspection
Ans. (B) quiet introspection
4. With the help of Quiet Introspection everyone comes out of
(D) All of the above.
Ans. (D) All of the above.
5. With doing Quiet Introspection poet doesn’t means to
(C) Fishermen will not harm fishes
(D) none of the above
Ans. (B) inactivity
6. In this poem Fishermen refers to
Ans. (A) Greed
7. If we go endless in we will never be able to ………. ourselves.
(D) all of the above.
Ans. (C) understand