Class 10 Economics Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer of Money and Credit NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 10 Economics Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 इतिहास – भारत एवं विश्व Solution
- Also Read – Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solution
- Also Read – Class 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान NCERT Solution
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 इतिहास Solution in Videos
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 History Solution in Videos
- Also Read – Class 10 भूगोल Solution in Videos
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Economics Chapter 3 Money and Credit MCQ Question Answer.
Money and Credit Class 10 Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer
1. The informal source of credit does not include which one of the following? Most Important
(b) Cooperative societies
Ans – (b) Cooperative societies
2. The central bank of India is?
Ans – (a) RBI
3. In India, ________ issues one rupee note.
(A) Govt. of India
(B) Govt. of Haryana
Ans – (D) RBI
4. Currency Notes are issued by whom in India ?
(D) Reserve Bank of India
Ans – (D) Reserve Bank of India
5. How many members are in an ideal self help group?
Ans – (D) 15-20
6. In an SHG, most of the decisions regarding saving and loan activities are taken by :
(C) Non-Government Organisation
(D) None of the above
Ans – (B) Members