Class 8 History BSEH Solution for chapter 1 Mughal Emperors and Their Early Resistance Question Answer for Haryana board. CCL Chapter Provide Class 1th to 12th all Subjects Solution With Notes, Question Answer, Summary and Important Questions. Class 8 History mcq, summary, Important Question Answer, Textual Question Answer are available of Our Bharat III Book for HBSE.
Also Read – HBSE Class 8 History Our Bharat III Solution
HBSE Class 8 History Chapter 1 Mughal Emperors and Their Early Resistance Question Answer for Haryana Board of Our Bharat III Book Solution.
Mughal Emperors and Their Early Resistance Class 8 History Chapter 1 Question Answer
- According to the famous Mughal historian Ahmed Yadgar, Mohan Singh Mandhar of the Kaithal district of Haryana strongly resisted the army of the Mughal ruler Babur.
2. Hemchandra Vikramaditya’s father’s name was Sant Purandas.
- The coronation of Hemchandra Vikramaditya took place on October 7, 1556 AD.
Maharana Pratap was born on May 9, 1540 AD, in Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan. His father’s name was Maharana Udai Singh and his mother’s name was Jaivanta Bai Songara.
Hakim Khan Sur was the head of the army of Maharana Pratap. He was martyred while fighting the Mughal army in the battle of Haldi Ghati.
6. The famous wealthy merchant Bhamashah of Mewar had given all his wealth to Maharana Pratap. Pratap built a strong army from this wealth.
- Rani Durgavati’s husband Dalpat Singh was the king of Gondwana. His son’s name was Veer Narayan Singh.
Rani Durgavati had twice defeated the ruler of Malwa, Baj Bahadur.
Fill in the Blanks:
- In the battle of Haldi Ghati, Maharana Pratap was assisted by the Bhil Sardar ________.
Durgavati was the rules of _________.
Maharan Pratap made ____ his capital.
The Mughals cam to India from ______.
The famous Sisodia dynasty of Rajasthan was founded by ________.
Ans – 1.
Match Correctly :
Let’s Think :
Q1. Write a note on Hemchandra Vikramaditya.
Q2. Give a detailed description of the battle of Haldi Ghati.
Q3. Describe the resistance of Durgavati against the Mughals.
Q4. Write the essay on the life of Maharana Pratap.
Q5. Write a note about the struggle of Mohan Singh Mandhar with the Mughals.
Let’s Do :
Q1. if your were a soldier in the army of Rani Durgavati, what would you propose for victory? Descrive.
Q2. List the reasons for the struggle of Hemchandra Vikramaditya and Maharana Pratap with the Mughals.