NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo – My Mother at Sixty Six Chapter 1 MCQ / Objective Type Question Answer for Preparation of Exams. Here we Provide Class 1 to 12 all Subjects NCERT Solution with Notes, Summary, Question Answer, Important Question for HBSE and other Study Materials for CBSE, HBSE, RBSE, UP Board and some other State Boards.
Also Read : – Class 12 English NCERT Solution
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Flamingo NCERT Solution in Videos
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Vistas NCERT Solution in Videos
- Also Read :- Class 12 English Important Question Answer for HBSE in Videos
NCERT Class 12 English Flamingo Poem / Chapter 1 My Mother at Sixty Six MCQ / Objective Question Answer Solution.
My Mother at Sixty Six Class 12 English MCQ Question Answer
1. Who is the poet of the poem ” My Mother At Sixty Six “?
(A) Stephen Spender
(B) Kamala Das
(C) Pablo Neruda
(D) John Keats
Ans. (B) Kamala Das
2. Where the poet is going?
(D) None of the above.
Ans. (C) Cochin
3. Whose face was ashen like death?
(A) Poet’s father
(B) Poet’s mother
(D) her sister
Ans. (B) Poet’s mother
4. Which of the following word represents the dead body of a human?
Ans. (A) Corpse
5. Who is spilling out of their homes?
(C) Merry children
Ans. (C) Merry children
6. Poet’s mother face looked pale white like the face of
(C) Late winter’s moon
Ans. (C) Late winter’s moon
7. On which day Poet is travelling from her parent’s house to Cochin airport?
Ans. (C) Friday