Class 9 History Pastoralists in the Modern World MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution . NCERT Class 9 History MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer in Hindi also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 9 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 9 History Chapter 5 Pastoralists in the Modern World MCQ Question Answer.
Pastoralists in the Modern World Class 9 MCQ Question Answer
1. Half of world’s pastoral population lives in which continent?
Ans. (B) Africa
2. The Gujjar Bakarwals are found in
(C) Jammu and Kashmir
Ans. (C) Jammu and Kashmir
3. During winter Gujjar cattle herders of Jammu and Kashmir moved to
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) None of the above
Ans. (B) bhabar
4. Which of the following is an important pastoral community of Maharashtra?
Ans. (A) Dhangars
5. Raikas lived in
(A) deserts of China
(B) Mountains of Uttarakhand
(C) deserts of Rajasthan
(D) grounds of Haryana
Ans. (C) deserts of Rajasthan
6. The Maru Raikas herds which animal?
Ans. (B) Camel
7. In which year colonial government passed Criminal Tribes Act?
Ans. (B) 1871
8. Maasais is a pastoral community of which country?
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of the above.
Ans. (C) Both A and B
9. The Serengeti National Park was created in which country?
Ans. (C) Tanzania
10. When Maasailand was cut into half with an international boundary between British Kenya and German Tanganyika?
Ans. (B) 1885
11. Monpas are mainly found in
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
Ans. (B) Arunachal Pradesh
12. Which of the following is wrong statement about Pastoralists in India?
(A) Gujjars – Jammu and Kashmir
(B) Raikas -Rajasthan
(C) Dhangars – Maharashtra
(D) Banjaras – Kerala
Ans. (D) Banjaras – Kerala