Class 10 Political Science Political Parties MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution. NCERT Class 10 Political Science MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer in Hindi also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 Political Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 6 Political Parties MCQ Question Answer.
Political Parties Class 10 MCQ Question Answer
1. How many National level political Parties were in India in 2006 ?
Ans. (C) 6
2. In which year Bhartiya Janata Party was formed ?
Ans. (B) 1980
3. What is the symbol of BJP?
Ans. (D) Lotus
4. In which year Indian National Congress was founded ?
Ans. (B) 1885
5. Who among the following is the founder of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
(A) Kanshi Ram
(B) Sahu Maharaj
(C) BR Ambedker
(D) Jyotiba Phule
Ans. (A) Kanshi Ram
6. What is the guiding philosophy of the Bharatiya Janata Party?
(A) Bahujan Samaj
(B) Revolutionary democracy
(C) Integral humanism
Ans. (B) Revolutionary democracy
7. How many National level political Parties are in India at present ?
Ans. (C) 8
8. How many party system is present in India?
(A) Single party
(B) Multi party
(D) none of the above.
Ans. (B) multi party