Class 10 Political Science Power Sharing MCQ Question Answer NCERT Solution. NCERT Class 10 Political Science MCQ Question Answer and Important Question Answer in Hindi also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 Political Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 1 Power Sharing MCQ Question Answer.
Power Sharing Class 10 MCQ Question Answer
1. How much percentage people of Belgium speaks Dutch Language ?
Ans. (C) 59%
2. Which of the following is the Capital of Belgium?
Ans. (B) Brussels
3. Which of the following is true regarding population distribution of Sri Lanka?
(A) Sinhala speakers = 74%
(B) Tamil speakers 18%
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of the above.
Ans. (C) Both A and B
4. In which year Sri Lanka became independent?
Ans. (A) 1948
5. Which Language was recognise as the only official language ?
Ans. (B) Sinhala
6. In which year an act passed to make Sinhala as the official language of Sri Lanka?
Ans. (C) 1956
7. Between 1970 to 1993 how many times Belgium constitution was amended?
Ans. (B) 4
8. Which of the following is chosen as the headquarter of European Union?
Ans. (A) Brussels
9. What percentage of Christians lives in Sri Lanka?
Ans. (A) 7%
10. Beirut is the capital of which country?
Ans. (C) Lebanon
11. What percentage of Belgium population lives in flemish region?
Ans. (B) 59%
12. Which two languages are generally spoken in
(A) French and English
(B) Dutch and English
(C) French and Dutch
(D) Dutch and Sinhala
Ans. (C) French and Dutch