Class 8 Science Chapter 9 MCQ Question Answer of Reproduction in Animals NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 8 Science Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 8 Science NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 8 Science Chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals MCQ Question Answer.
Reproduction in Animals Class 8 MCQ Question Answer
1. Testes Produce Male gametes called?
Ans. (b) sperms
2. Which of the Following is a Male Reproductive organ
(c) Sperm Duct
Ans. (c) Sperm Duct
3. The Process of Fusion of egg and sperm is called
(d) Asexual Reproduction
Ans. (b) Fertilisation
4. The animals which give birth to young ones are called
Ans. (a) Viviparous
5. The stage of embryo in which all body parts can be identified is called..
Ans. (d) Foetus
6. Which of the following organism does asexual reproduction?
Ans. (b) Amoeba
7. Frog is a type of animal..
(c) both A & B
(d) None of the above
Ans. (b) Oviparous
8. Hydra does asexual reproduction with the process of…
(a) Binary fission
(c) Both A & B
Ans. (b) Budding
9. Oviduct is also known as
(c) Fallopian tube
(d) All of these
Ans. (c) Fallopian tube
10. What is the full form of IVF?
(a) In Vitro Fertilisation
(b) Inside vitrous fertilisation
(c) In Vitrous Fertilisation
Ans. (a) In Vitro Fertilisation