Class 10 History Chapter 3 MCQ Question Answer of The Making of a Global World NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 10 History Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
Also Read:- Class 10 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Solution for Class 10 History Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World MCQ Question Answer or objective type question answer.
The Making of a Global World Class 10 MCQ Question Answer
1. When Irish potato famine came?
Ans. (A) 1845-49
2. Rinderpest was a
(B) cattle disease
(D) british colony
Ans. (B) cattle disease
3. The Rinderpest disease spread in Africa in :
Ans. (A) 1890s
4. When was The Great Depression began?
Ans. (B) 1929
5. G-77 was a group of 77
(A) developed countries
(B) poor countries
(C) developing countries
Ans. (C) developing countries
6. When Columbus discovered America?
Ans. (A) 1492
7. In which year the system of indentured labour migration abolished?
Ans. (D) 1921
8. In which year the IMF and the World Bank started financial operations?
Ans. (C) 1947
9. Which of the following is the route that connects together various regions of Asia with Europe and Northern Africa?
(A) Textile routes
(B) Silk routes
(C) Jute routes
(D) Cotton routes
Ans. (B) Silk routes
10. Which country brings Corn law?
Ans. (B) Britain
11. In which year second world war started?
Ans. (B) 1939
12. Who was Sir Henry Morton Stanley ?
(C) Both A and B
(D) None of the above.
Ans. (C) Both A and B.
13. Small pox was brought to USA by
Ans. (B) Europeans
14. In which years first world war was fought?
Ans. (D) 1914-18
15. The Bretton Woods agreement was signed in
Ans. (B) 1944