Class 10 Economics Chapter 5 MCQ Question Answer of Consumer Rights NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 10 Economics Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 इतिहास – भारत एवं विश्व Solution
- Also Read – Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solution
- Also Read – Class 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान NCERT Solution
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 इतिहास Solution in Videos
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 History Solution in Videos
- Also Read – Class 10 भूगोल Solution in Videos
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Economics Chapter 5 Consumer Rights MCQ Question Answer.
Consumer Rights Class 10 MCQ Question Answer
1. In which year year United nation adopted the UN guidelines for consumer protection?
Ans. (B) 1985
2. Full form of COPRA is
(A) Consumer Protection Action
(B) Consumer Protect Act
(C) Consumer Protection Act
(D) Consumer Performance Act
Ans. (C) Consumer Protection Act
3. In which year COPRA enacted in India?
Ans. (A) 1986
4. Full form of MRP is
(A) Minimum Retail Price
(B) Minimum Support Price
(C) maximum Support Price
(D) Maximum Retail Price
Ans. (D) Maximum Retail Price
5. In which year RTI was enacted in India?
(A) Oct 2004
(B) Oct 2005
(C) Oct 2006
(D) Oct 2007
Ans. (B) Oct 2005
6. Full form of RTI is
(A) Right to Induction
(B) Right to
(C) Right to Information
(D) Right to
Ans. (C) Right to Information
7. In which day National consumer day celebrated in India?
(A) 15 March
(B) 21 June
(C) 23 December
(D) 24 December
Ans. (D) 24 December
8. Which one of the following logo is used for standardisation of agricultural products?
Ans. (D) Agmark
9. Which one of the following logo is used for the standardization of consumer good?
Ans. (A) ISI
10. In which year Consumer Protection Act was enacted?
Ans – (b) 1986