Class 10 Economics Chapter 1 MCQ Question Answer of Development NCERT Solution in Hindi. NCERT Class 10 Economics Question Answer and Important Question Answer, Textual Question answer also Available for Various Board Students like HBSE, CBSE, UP board, Mp Board, RBSE and some other State Boards.
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 इतिहास – भारत एवं विश्व Solution
- Also Read – Class 10 Social Science NCERT Solution
- Also Read – Class 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान NCERT Solution
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 इतिहास Solution in Videos
- Also Read – HBSE Class 10 History Solution in Videos
- Also Read – Class 10 भूगोल Solution in Videos
NCERT Solution for Class 10 Economics Chapter 1 Development MCQ Question Answer.
Development Class 10 Chapter 1 MCQ Question Answer
1. Development of a country can generally be determined by : Most Important
(a) its per capita income
(b) its average literacy level
(c) health status of its people
(d) all of the above
Ans – (d) all of the above
2. Development of any country can generally be determined by:
(A) Per capita income
(B) Literacy rate
(C) Annual income
(D) None of these
Ans – (A) Per capita income
3. Which of the following neighbouring countries has better performance in terms of human development than India? Most Important
(d) Sri Lanka
Ans – (d) Sri Lanka
4. In the following states, which has the lowest literacy rate?
Ans – (D) Bihar
5. Assume there are four families in a country. The average per capita income of these families are Rs. 5,000. If the income of three families are Rs. 4,000, Rs. 7,000 and Rs. 3,000 respectively. What is the income of the fourth family?
(A) Rs. 7,500
(B) Rs. 3,000
(C) Rs. 2,000
(D) Rs. 6,000
Ans – (D) Rs. 6,000